The Utah Beach Landing Museum is delighted to be open to the public again. In order to adapt to the measures taken by the government and to respect the barrier gestures, the following sanitary measures have been taken.
- All visitors to the museum are required to wear a mask.
- The barrier gestures of 1 meter between each person during the visit and in the waiting areas must be respected, a direction of circulation is imposed. The maximum number of visitors in the museum simultaneously is limited.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available throughout the visit. You can also wash your hands at the water points (accessible only to museum visitors).
- Only 16 seats will be available in the auditorium, at the end of the rows. Visitors will have to wait until the end of the previous session to gain access.
- The shop is accessible only to museum visitors. You will be asked to avoid touching the items in the shop as much as possible, the staff will be there to help you with your purchases.
- The sanitary facilities and the visiting areas are disinfected regularly. A maximum of two people can be in the sanitary facilities at the same time. They are accessible only to museum visitors.
- It is requested to prioritise payment by credit card.
We thank you for your understanding, and see you soon at the Utah Beach Landing Museum.