Visit one the premier historic sites of the D-Day landings and immerse your students in the heart of history.
What happened at Utah Beach on June 6, 1944 ?
Built at the exact location where U.S. troops landed on June 6, 1944 the Utah Beach Museum can answer all your questions through :
- A detailed chronological recounting of the events of D-Day from the preparation to the attack itself and ultimate success
- Historic artifacts: an authentic B26 bomber, an LCVP “Higgins Boat,” an LVT-2 “Water Buffalo,” a DUWK, a jeep…
- A guided tour of the Museum
- A tour of the historic site of Utah Beach
- A 15-minute documentary film
- Booklets for primary and secondary school classes
- A treasure hunt specially adapted to different students’ grade level
After your visit, you will not only understand the strategic choice and the reason for the success of Utah Beach but also the role and importance of the Normandy landings in the overall context of the Second World War.
Visit the Utah Beach Museum is to learn and understand the landings, honor the courage of extraordinary men and contribute to the transmission of memory.
Upload your educational booklet…
|ELEMENTARY||MIDDLE SCHOOL||HIGH SCHOOL|